- “You”, “Your” and “Yourself” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Our Terms and Conditions.
- “Our”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to CB Ink Tattoo.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both You and Us, or either You or Us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of Our assistance to You in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting Your needs in respect of provision of Our stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Australian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions on this website for Our general terms, refund policy and payment terms.
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988.
Any and all of the details that you provide Us are strictly confidential. The use of all of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. We will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly. Access to your details by Our staff will be strictly limited to management.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email email@example.com.
By using our site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. By using our site, you agree that you are over the age of 16, or have parental consent if you are under the age of 16.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
While using Our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail, online chat, social media platforms or any other means);
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you interact with us during any marketing promotions, competitions, special events or surveys; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery/billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Browser IP address
- Your payment information (see Security below)
- Your order history
- Your contact and communication history
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract to which the customer is a party (eg. to deliver the products you have purchased)
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- Recruitment and processing job applications
- Sending you marketing via our newsletter or other marketing channels (only if you have opted-in)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research
- Improving our products and services
- To meet any compliance or regulatory obligations
- Fraud monitoring and prevention
- The sale or purchase of assets or business
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of CB Ink Tattoo
If we need to use your information for any other purpose unrelated to the above, we will contact you.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are used on this website to store non-sensitive information such as the contents of Your shopping cart prior to signing into Your account.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your purchase is secured by Stripe. Your credit card details are passed securely through Stripe Payments’ certified secure payment process, not stored by our website. A Secured Socket Layer with a 128 bit ensures your payment details are protected. This process is constantly monitored and maintained by Stripe, while CB Ink Tattoo regularly updates our firewall to keep the site secure.
We do not store your credit card details; they are deleted after your purchase has been completed. Payment or debiting of your credit/debit card will be completed when you accept to complete the transaction at checkout.
We take a firm stance against credit card fraud. If a transaction is flagged in our system, we reserve the right to conduct any and all security checks to ensure that the owner of the card authorises the transaction. If the requested security check is not complied with, we reserve the right to dishonour, cancel, refund and report the transaction information with the relevant Fraud Prevention and Banking Authorities. The decision to do so is at our sole discretion.
If you believe that your credit card details have been used against your knowledge or permission, please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist where we can in preventing any orders being fulfilled/shipped. We recommend that you also contact your bank and get a block on the card, to prevent any future transactions being placed fraudulently.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably necessary, i.e. for as long as you are a customer, or until such time that you request for your personal information to be removed or deleted.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue.
This policy forms part of the Agreement between You and Us. By accessing this website and/or undertaking any particular activity, such as placing orders or submitting forms, indicates Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the full policy contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.